9.20.2008

Confusion: A Glimpse Into My Mind




I'm graduating from law school in a year, and I'm in the process of figuring out where I want to take my bar exam (which, if you know me, you know this is a major cause of stress in my life!) After living in Miami, Boston and briefly in New York, I have decided I want to move to the south...which terrifies me. I was thinking Atlanta but then changed my mind. Then I was thinking Richmond, VA but then after a long talk with Gabe of the Gabe Dixon Band backstage at his show last night (which by the way was the best show I've seen in a long time!), I am starting to consider Nashville! While I know less people in Nashville, I can go into copyright law which is what I really want to do (besides Heist, of course!) but Richmond would be an easier start...Whew! Anybody out there have any suggestions (or words of encouragement)?

xoxo,
Heist

No comments: