We're happy to be back at Renegade this weekend at the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC. If you're in the NY area we will be set up from 11:00AM-6:00PM on Saturday and Sunday. We would love to meet you!
As far as the shop, we will remain open but all orders placed from 11/13-11/18 will not be made or shipped until after that time. All previous orders have already been shipped.
Have a great weekend and we hope to see some of you in NYC! xo
1) I spent many, many hours exploring Indian Beach at Ecola State Park. One of the definite highlights from my trip.
2) The Big Tree at Humboldt Redwoods State Park
3) Spent a few glorious hours in the International Rose Test Garden in Portland. OR pretending I wasn't panicking about not having a place to stay for the night. (It worked out in the end)
4) Exploring the cutest shops in San Francisco's Mission District, including the beautiful shop, Paxton Gate, and their ridiculously well-curated plant section.
5) A little bit of sun while overlooking the Oregon Coast from the 101.
6) Stocking up on fresh produce at the beautiful farmers market outside the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco.
7) The Pacific Northwest reaffirms their love of flannel on random road side signs. I'm not complaining (please see photo 1).
We are so excited to finally officially, officially, announce our F/W 2014 collection! New handbag styles, dripping jewelry and, for the first time ever, home goods!
We've taken traditional quilting patterns, like the Flying Geese pattern pictured above, and incorporated salvaged leather into the designs creating a line we're calling The Quilted Leather Collection. Totes, Crossbodies, Wristlets and Throw Pillows in two color ways: Black and White or Brown and Turquoise.
Our latest jewelry collection is The Molten Collection. Hand dripped wax drops cast in solid sterling silver. The Large Molten Pendant, above, is the biggest and boldest of the collection.
Last but not least, we've updated some of our most popular items like our Leather Envelope Wallet. Now available in a Large Clutch Size (the perfect size to fit an iPad Mini), Medium (the original size from our last collection) and Small (the perfect size to use as a card holder or small wallet).
If you're following along on Instagram, you've probably seen these before, or at least seen them in the works. Come join the fun!
A few shots from my amazing Pacific Northwest adventure to get things started:1) Standing on the edge of Devil's Churn, trying to overcome my fear of heights
2) A little rental car dash decor: an ever-growing pile of driftwood and roadside flowers
3) My first morning in Portland
4) The magic and fury that is Cape Perpetua
5) Essential soul warming food after chilly hikes on the coast
6) Roadside attractions
7) Towering redwoods in Redwood National and State Parks
I couldn't slip out of town without posting this amazing story first. An Australian couple, Karina and Craig Waters purchased the Chateau de Gudanes, a decaying mansion in the Midi-Pyrénées in 2013 and have started a blog to document the rehab process. A team of 6 are currently working on the dilapidated property which was originally built to host lavish parties for French nobility.
I'm obsessed with following along on their Instagram feed, especially to see all the mysterious discoveries they've made as the renovations come along. Like the "hole" they discovered...with vaulted ceilings, currently being excavated.
PS-Don't forget about our altered shipping schedule for July! Get all the info here. West Coast here we come!
We are headed out to the west side for the Renegade Fair in San Francisco, July 19-20. But first...vacay! Be sure to follow along on our Instagram where I promise to blow it up with many, many magical photos.
As far as this shop goes (and this one), all orders placed after July 5, 2014 will NOT be made or shipped until AFTER JULY 22ND! Keep this in mind when placing any orders during this time.
And if you're in the San Francisco area, be sure to stop by and visit us at Renegade!
We just added some new totes to the shop!
New Bison Leather Totes! Unlined, riveted for strength, with one interior slip pocket.
Limited run totes made with heavy duck canvas and salvaged military tow straps! Two currently available.
Also, stop by and see our new revamped and updated website!