2.08.2009

Fave: House Tours

One of my favorite things to do is to visit people's houses. I love seeing how much creativity and love goes into designing and decorating our homes. I think it is for this reason that I absolutely love the house tour feature on Apartment Therapy. Today, the home of Annie and Manuel, in Hamburg, Germany, caught my attention.

As I've mentioned before, I'm counting down the days until I can have my own piano again...a home just doesn't feel complete to me without one, so the first thing I loved about this house was the big ol' grand piano in the middle of the living room. Second, book shelves...I'm dreaming about built in bookshelves. What would make this dream 100 times better? Those library ladders that slide back and forth...only THEN would my life be complete.

No comments: