11.18.2009

Last Minute Loose Ends


Ivana

I'm just finishing up some last minute business before heading out to ECUADOR tomorrow! As you might notice in the store, I will be unavailable from November 19 until November 30. This means that I won't be able to answer emails nor fill orders until I return, but don't despair, I will be back to fill all of your holiday orders on time!

Be sure to tune into the American Music Awards on November 22 at 8:00PM on ABC to see if you can spot any Heist items! I'll be sure to post all the information about the awards (including pictures) after I return.

Have a great week, everyone!

PS-One of my BFFs, the wonderful Carol, has hooked me up with NEW MOON SNEAK PEEK TICKETS FOR TONIGHT!!!!! Thanks to Carol and Burger King for this totally unexpected and wonderful surprise!