1.29.2010

Under Construction

It seems right about now that everything in my life is in transition. I reserved a U-haul truck for the end of March when I will move from Boston to Miami. I'm going through all these mixed emotions: excitement/dread/insecurity/fear but I am looking forward to a few things, mainly going through all my stuff and down-sizing/cleaning out. The other thing I'm looking forward to can pretty much be summed up in these photos...sunshine and freedom!
 
Will my life actually look like this? Probably not.
via fashioncopious and RR
 
The other thing in transition at the moment is my hair. I'm in that awkward bangs-and-hair-are-growing-out phase so I'll just keep looking at these pics for inspiration:
 
(I completely forget where these photos came from so my apologies!)

No comments: