1) I spent many, many hours exploring Indian Beach at Ecola State Park. One of the definite highlights from my trip.
2) The Big Tree at Humboldt Redwoods State Park
3) Spent a few glorious hours in the International Rose Test Garden in Portland. OR pretending I wasn't panicking about not having a place to stay for the night. (It worked out in the end)
4) Exploring the cutest shops in San Francisco's Mission District, including the beautiful shop, Paxton Gate, and their ridiculously well-curated plant section.
5) A little bit of sun while overlooking the Oregon Coast from the 101.
6) Stocking up on fresh produce at the beautiful farmers market outside the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco.
7) The Pacific Northwest reaffirms their love of flannel on random road side signs. I'm not complaining (please see photo 1).