1.07.2013

New, Sale, One-of-a-Kind: Update 1

As part of the process of easing myself into a new year where it's no longer acceptable to sleep until noon and eat cookies for breakfast everyday (Holiday rules, ya know?), I set out to organize the Heist Studio.

To make room for all the exciting projects I'm getting busy with in the near future, I'm starting a little something I've informally dubbed "New, Sale, One-of-a-Kind." Over the next few weeks I will be updating the Etsy site with, you guessed it, New items, Sale items and...well, you get the point.

This first update will be the 4 items above:
(clockwise from upper left)
1. Copper Studded Heart Charm - SALE! I put this cutie out a few years ago, sold out and discontinued it, received requests for it, put it out again, and now here we are. I have 3 of these bad boys left and then that will be the end so snatch one up now before it's too late!

2. Vertebrae Necklace - NEW! I'm SO excited about this one! Made from a mold of a rodent vertebrae, this necklace has 4 vertebrae pieces cast in sterling silver, fit together perfectly, and threaded on a 24 inch sterling silver chain. It hangs so beautifully. I'm so happy with how it turned out.

3. Silver Shark Tooth Charm - NEW! This charm is made from a mold of a shark tooth and cast in sterling silver. It might look familiar, but this one is silver. Which is, like, totally different. 

4. Turquoise Cocktail Ring *SOLD* - ONE OF A KIND! This ring is a one-of-a-kind piece that was made towards the end of last year, photographed many times...and then never posted. It features a large Turquoise cabochon set in a sterling silver bezel accented with screw heads. Once this guy is gone, it's gone forever.

Keep an eye on the shop because I have many more of these updates coming!

No comments: