2.26.2013

Pinterest Recipe Rundown

If you're anything like me, you're probably obsessively pinning things on your Pinterest page whenever you have a spare second. And if I know you like I think I do, it's probably your recipe page that gets the most action. No? Oh. Awkward. Anyway, I still thought it'd be nice to do a quick rundown of some of the best recipes I've tried via my Recipe page. Try 'em out. Let me know what you think!

Salt and Vinegar Fingerling Potatoes

I didn't use fingerling potatoes for this recipe, instead I thinly sliced up some baking potatoes that I had on hand and then boiled them in the vinegar solution diluted with some water. They probably turned out milder that way, but I thought they were delicious. Definitely worth a try.

Sesame-Crusted Tofu

If you follow me on Instagram then you already know my feelings on this one. If you want to make a tofu-hater change their mind about tofu, this is the recipe with which to do it. Also, it's so easy to make! I didn't make the sauce listed in the recipe but instead used Frank's Red Hot Sweet Chili Sauce. I've already made it twice and I'm ready to go back for thirds.

Kimchi Fried Rice

This is another favorite of mine that I've gone back to twice already. Maybe even three times? Who's keeping count. It's such a great idea for a quick and easy meal using leftover rice. Throw Kimchi and a runny egg in the mix and I'm sold.

Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup

Vegan or not, this soup is AMAZING. I sent the recipe to my very carnivorous brother who agrees it is quite the keeper. See? Endorsed on both sides of the great divide.

Green Goddess Rice

Do you like avocado? Do you like cilantro? Then this rice is for you. Trust me on this.

Shakshuka

Tasty, healthy, easy: the perfect trifecta. This egg dish is a popular Israeli breakfast, but I took this blogger up on her suggestion to have it as a light dinner paired with a salad. So so tasty. Highly recommended!

No comments: