1.14.2009

Inspiration: Scandinavia


(click to enlarge)

Since I am half Norwegian (my Mom was born and raised in a small town by the Swedish border), I've spent a lot of time over the years visiting the area. I think that is why I am drawn to all things Scandinavian - the food, the culture, the landscape, everything! I guess I have Norway on the mind lately as it is inspiring some of my latest jewelry designs and maybe my fashion choices too. Or maybe it's just the frigid Boston weather (it's supposed to be a high of 10 degrees tomorrow!) that's drawing me to the cozy wool knits!
1) Heist's Vintage Norwegian button charms - soon to be available in the Store
2) Fashion from NorwayDesigns via Lifeiscarbon
3) Street Fashion from Stockholm via StockholmStreetStyle
4) A wool sweater knit by my Mother

For more (mostly Swedish) products, visit Northerner.com - they even ship to the U.S.!

No comments: