5.12.2009

Minty Bliss




This morning some friends and I drove out to Brimfield, MA for the Brimfield Antique Show. I have done quite a bit of antiquing and thrifting in my life, but I have never seen anything as amazing as this. It's the largest outdoor antique show in the world with over 6,000 antique dealers! I wish I would have taken some more pictures, but I was too busy scouring booth after booth of amazing goodies. Some purchases:

This adorable little 1930s clock in my favorite mint blue color. (The ticking will take some getting used to, but it's oddly relaxing!)


This vintage typewriter (the beginning of a collection perhaps?)


Another delightful mint blue find is this clock and radio (that actually works!) which is now perched on my work-bench to keep me company.

2 comments:

collapsaform said...

Did you buy that 1930s clock? It's awesome and I'm curious to the sound of its ticking.

me melodia said...

yummy finds.
There's just something about vintage clocks that are so soothing.
oh how i miss brimfield. its one of the main reasons i want to go back this summer.

oh, btw i kneeeew you'd say somthing about the P$#@% comment. bahahaha